Sunday, January 9, 2011

Send Me

Three weeks off has been so great but I am actually pretty excited to get back to school.  Not really looking forward to the stress but I anticipate that God has a ton of amazing stuff in store for this semester.  I am so thankful that I can go into this semester without worry, trusting that His plans for me are perfect and as long as I am in His will things will work out.  Its so easy to get caught up in making big decisions about the future but tonight I am reminded that worrying never helped anyone, and that He has things under control.

God has a perfect and specific plan for each one of our lives, and he wants so badly for us to recognize that and surrender our plans to Him.  He loves us so much, and He wants the best life possible for us.


Jesus, I choose to follow you because you deserve so much more than I could ever give, and yet my heart is what you desire.  How could I not surrender it to you? I know that your plans for my life are so much better than any that I could ever imagine.  I pray that I will always remember that and follow you wherever you lead me.  Thank you for your sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment